Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Five Senses Friday


TGIF people! We made it through the week! 

In order to bring a sense of order to the blog I am starting Five Senses Friday- quick run down of the week's highlights and what I am.. sensing. You get the idea. 

sight: A spider. A big one. On the floor. I had two shoes in my hand and a terrified look on my face. It moved, I screamed a bit, then mi mama came in to the rescue. 
taste: Manzanilla tea. It's chamomile, but better. 
touch: A warm shower. The past two nights I have found the sweet spot between almost lukewarm and warm. This gives me hope that there is hot water. 
smell: People on the bus to and fro class each morning. I will be happy when it starts to get a little colder.
hear: Music blaring in van on our way home from Kurt and Jo Ann's house. Nothing like bonding with some Nickelback. 

Have a happy weekend!

And a BIG shout out to my lovely brother. It's his birthday and I know he's got to be in shambles since I'm in Central America and all. I comforted him with a phone call. I know it won't suffice. But he's great. I miss him. And I am very glad he made it another year. Praying for many, many more! 
LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment